Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Letters From Readers. Vision Board

From Brian:
"I just wanted to say hello, and thank you again for your blog... I posted a comment awhile back on it.  Not having a functioning printer at the time when I found your blog.... I decided to draw my vision board.  So far, so good!  I have had a large amount of the board come to fruition already. In fact, I think it's time to draw a new one.  I'm no artist, but to me I like the drawing it out, as the board seems to be more a piece of me.


I hope you are doing well. I know that it must be rough for you with the loss of your job and starting a new one. I truly admire your "chin up" attitude in the face of adversity and heartbreak. Your story is inspirational. I look forward to seeing your story progress! ".






Author Bio:
Sarah Centrella is a Success Coach for professional athletes, the Reality TV show REVERSED, and anyone with a dream. She is also an author an motivational speaker.  Follow her on Twitter for motivation and inspiration, and sign up to be a Member of her blog for free coaching classes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a chinese student, 20 years old, still in university, english major.
    i stumbled into ur blog somehow and iam so touched by it or u. i think u r doing a great thing, a thing i always want to do, helping people to see beyond their situations and then transcend them and be a better person that they r capable of. i personally have experienced some traumas, also having witnessed some of those of my friends. i couldn't go on a day without thinking how to make a difference to other's lives.
    i want to be ur friend and i really think u r doing a great deed.
    Verrnessa Li

    ReplyDelete