Last night as I sat in the motel parking lot, I thought all I want to do is go home and write, so I can sleep. But the fear that now being that raw and open with bad days might get a negative response came into my mind. I thought long and hard about that, and what I know is this:
- I must write to keep my sanity.
- It must always be 100% authentically me. My feelings thoughts and emotions in THAT moment. It might be good, bad, depressed, or ecstatic. But it's going to ALWAYS remain ME.
- I will not edit/sensor my emotions/writing based on how it may or may not be received. For good or bad, this will always be a place where I can pour my heart out, to get what I'm going through off my chest.
- I'm NOT a professional.
- I'm not someone who has all the answers.
- I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.
- I'm just a mom, documenting my struggles, wins and journey, and that's what this will always be.
- Along the way it's my prayer that it continues to mean something to you, my loved readers. I will share all I know, but it's just that; what I know.
P.S. This is probably pointing out the OBVIOUS but I'm famous for being the worlds WORST speller/editor/grammar girl. Soooo sorry, but it is what it is! If you subscribe to a feed then you get the worst version :( I post THEN edit. Sorry :(
~Written by: Sarah Centrella for Thoughts.Stories.Life
*This is an interactive blog please leave your comments and thoughts, I will respond :)