So I thought I would share with you some of my favorite motivational quotes so far. I hope they inspire and motivate you the way they have me.
- THOUGHTS ARE THINGS, and powerful things at that, when they are mixed with definiteness of purpose, persistence, and a burning desire for the translation into wealth.
- Your dream must be DEFINITE.
- When one is truly ready for a thing, it puts in it's appearance.
- When opportunity comes it often comes in a different form, and from a different direction then expected.
- Opportunity often comes disguised as misfortune, or temporary defeat, this is why most people miss it.
- An intangible thought can be turned into it's physical equivalent.
- Initiative, faith and the will to win, result in the realization of your dream.
- One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat.
- Before success comes in your life you are sure to meet with much temporary defeat, and perhaps some failure. The most successful people in history achieved their greatest success one step beyond the point at which defeat had overtaken them.
- Failure is a great trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping you when success is almost within reach.
- Learn the art of converting defeat into stepping-stones to opportunity.
- When wealth begins to come it comes so quickly, in such great abundance, that you wonder where it has been hiding all those lean years.
- Wealth begins with a state of mind and definiteness of purpose.
- Success comes to those who become success conscious.
- Most people can't think in terms of wealth, because their thought habits have been steeped in poverty, want, misery, failure and defeat.
- Key to success: Desire. Knowing exactly what you want.
- We have the power to control our thoughts.
- Desire is not a hope! It's not a wish! It is a keen, pulsating desire, which transcends everything else. It is DEFINITE.
- Chose a definite goal, then place all your energy, all your willpower, all your effort---everything---behind that goal.
- Stand by your desire until it becomes the dominating obsession of your life--and--finally, a FACT.
- Leave no possible way for failure. You either win or die! (that's a burning desire!)
- Wishing will not get you the life you want. But desiring it with a state of mind that becomes an obsession, then planning definite ways and means to accomplish your dream, and backing those plans with persistence which does not accept failure, will bring you the outcome you desire.
- If you do not see it in your imagination you will never see it in your reality.
- If there is just one quality you MUST possess to win, it's definiteness f purpose, knowing EXACTLY what you want, and wanting it with all your heart.
- Success requires no apologies, failure permits no excuses.
- Dreamers on a mission, do NOT quit!
- Remove the word "impossible" from your vocabulary.
- The greatest achievement was, at first, and for a time, just a dream.
- Dreams are the seedlings of reality.
- A burning desire to be, and to do, is the starting point from which the dreamer must take off. Dreams are not born of indifference, laziness, or lack of ambition.
- All who succeed in life get off to a bad start, and pass through many heartbreaking struggles before they "arrive". The turning point in the lives of those who succeed usually comes at the moment of some crisis, through which they are introduced to their "real self".
- There is a big difference between wishing for something and being ready to receive it.
- You are not ready for it, until you BELIEVE you can achieve it. The state of mind must be belief, not a hope or a wish. Open- mindedness is essential for belief. Closed minds do no inspire faith, courage or belief.
- No more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity, than is required to accept misery and poverty.
These are not all direct quotes, my mind translated them into my unique break it down style...but that is the message I walked away with and was empowered by today. I hope it did the same for you. It's a great book and I encourage you to read it in your quest for knowledge and inspiration.
~Written by: Sarah Centrella for Thoughts.Stories.Life
*This is an interactive blog please leave your comments and thoughts, I will respond :)