Nothing in your life "just happened to you" we are all responsible for the choices that have brought us to this point in our lives. Realizing that, and owning that ,will give you power. Power to change your results moving forward.
Life is a journey, it's a constant classroom. It's up to us to take those lessons and apply them so we can move from 3rd to 4th grade. If we never learn and adapt our strategy than we will remain stagnant with the same results, and never achieve our goals.
I'm challenging you to change your life. It's a tall order. Maybe your life is perfect, maybe there is no room for improvement, and if that's the case, can we switch!?? But I think you, like me are searching for self-improvement and to take your entire life; relationships, finances, career, goals to the next level.
All I can do is pass on the knowledge I have learned the past few years that has enabled me to do just that. I'm not a Scholar, or a Physiologist, I'm a mother and a writer and a student of life. I hope and prey that you find encouragement to make the changes you want to see in your life, and if I can help in some way, than my struggles will have been more than worth it.
These are the steps that I've defined on how to get started on this change, and how to LIVE The Secret (Law of Attraction) to really get results.
- Step 1: Your Challenge (Yes you!!) ~ Create a Vision Board this post will walk you through the steps. Video: Create a Winning Vision Board
- Step 2: Change the Voices in Your Head ~This post will teach you how to get rid of negative thoughts
- Step 3: Stop Eating Cake! ~This post will help you to take action on making those mental changes
- Step 4: Believe. But How? ~This will help you understand why sometimes it's so hard to believe.
- Step 5: Belief 101 ~These are the steps I've defined to teaching yourself HOW to believe.
- Step 6: Show Gratitude
- Step 7: Manifest This! Know when you've manifested one of your dreams, it's surprising how "quietly" they can show up in your life. Be aware.
"Anything is possible child, anything can be".
~Written by: Sarah Centrella for Thoughts.Stories.Life.
*This is an interactive blog please leave your comments and thoughts, I will respond :)