I don't have any "rules" about mantras, I simply try to keep it simple and something I will remember when I need it. To me the key is to repeat it several times (at least 5) in a row when you need to "cleanse your mind" of negative thoughts. I kinda think of it like the coffee bean you smell at the perfume counter to cleanse your sense of smell. They are a quick way to wipe the "white-board" in your brain of the thoughts that are creeping in trying to get you to lose faith and focus on the negative instead of the positive.
Here are a few that I've used and that help give me strength and faith....
- I can do it, I am strong.
- If I don't get discouraged and don't lose heart, I will reap my reward when the times right.
- The closer you get to being tired, the closer you are to the prize.
- Don't give up when your almost there.
- When your weak SAY your strong.
- Remove yourself from doubt and fear.
- Don't SAY it if you don't want it to come true.
- When you start to feel tired know your breakthrough is around the corner.
- Doubt might not be able to directly get to you, but it can go through the people you believe IN to get you to lose faith. Don't allow someone else's doubt to affect your faith.
- What you focus on expands.
- Thoughts become words, words become actions, actions become your future. Watch your thoughts.
- Control your thoughts control your future.
- You've got to give love to get love.
- Be the light for someone else.
- Be a blessing.
- If your not grateful for what you've got, you'll never get more to be grateful for.
- In ALL THINGS be thankful.
- Be still and Know.
- With work and faith come rewards.
- I am grateful, I am blessed. I have MORE than enough to provide for myself and my family. I am rich, I am beautiful. I am happy.
~Written by: Sarah Centrella for Thoughts.Stories.Life
*This is an interactive blog please leave your comments and thoughts, I will respond :)