|36, no make-up.|
I find myself dreading June 20th. This awkwardness and apprehension about aging is totally new for me. I've always looked young for my age (so I've been told, all my life). Always felt young (and still do for the most part). I've somehow felt I relate to the younger generations better than my own. I've felt that I look and feel good for my age. So this is weird, and I don't like it.
So I've decided to knock-it-off! I'm challenging myself to a dual. It's me against me. Fight to the death. I'm gonna kick this negative attitude in the ass and reclaim my youth! Here's my plan; from now until June 20th, I'm going to find a way to do the following at least five days a week. Hold me to this people!
Six weeks to a better me...
|Best thing for even skin-tone|
- Go to Hot Yoga.
- Run, lift, hit the gym for an hour.
- Make a "green drink" every morning. (blend any type of greens with water, 1/2 an apple, ginger, any other vegies like beets, carrots or cucumber, add ice and blend well).
- Drink my protein shakes.
- Take my vitamins
- Drink lots of water.
- Take extra amazing care of my skin. (*For skin brightening mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and fresh lemon juice, apply to face morning and night. *To lock in moisture use a fresh avocado or yogurt mask three times a week)
- Meditation in the morning, to clear my mind.
- Listen to positive music (no depressing shit!)
|Yes it will be a Happy Birthday! #37|
~Written by: Sarah Centrella for Thoughts.Stories.Life.
*This is an interactive blog please leave your comments and thoughts, I will respond :)