Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Advertise Here ~!! YEAH baby!

Quick announcement... 

If you've ever wanted to advertise on my blog (I've gotten many proposals and requests the past year) I'm now opening up that option...wooohhhoooo (idk how you spell that, sorry)!!

I will be allowing both text and picture advertising on the side-bar of my blog begining next week. So e-mail me ASAP if you'd like your website to be listed for the month of July. My blog normally gets about 10,000-12,000 hit's per-month.  However it should double that in the month of July, as I have some big news breaking... so if you'd like your website/blog/business to get some great global traffic email me and I'll add you to the list :)

An example of the photo ad would be the picture of the word "believe" on the right side of my blog with the title of my second blog "Hustle.Believe.Receive." the text ads will show in place of the list of "topic labels" 

Click here for details. 

~Written by: Sarah Centrella for Thoughts.Stories.Life.
 *This is an interactive blog please leave your comments and thoughts, I will respond :)

No comments:

Post a Comment