Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dear Facebook

Dear Facebook,

Thanks for pointing out that the guy I've been dating the last six months is now suddenly "in a relationship" with his "ex". Good lookin out. What would I do without you, to catch the cheaters for me??  Like for real. You're great at it.

For example:
If you notice a post on your man's wall in which some girl is calling him "booboo" and he hasn't had a chance to jump on and delete it, or hide it from his timeline... that's a good indicator that something might be up.

And when you ask said girl if she accidentally called your man her "booboo" and she replies, "nope think i got it right".... That's when you think to yourself; "Hmmmm I'm so glad I have Facebook, because I can't believe shit anyone says anymore!"

For example:
Him: "Oh that girl? She's just my "ex".  She still thinks one day we'll get back together, but you're the only girl I'm talking to or want to be with. I promise."

Next day:
Him, Her "In a relationship" on Facebook.

Again, thanks Facebook for clearin that up for me! Total life savor!


Cheers!!!


~Written by: Sarah Centrella for Thoughts.Stories.Life.
 *This is an interactive blog please leave your comments and thoughts, I will respond :)

6 comments:

  1. jaded in VancouverAugust 18, 2012 at 12:32 PM

    I went through a similar situation as yours recently but the man I was involved with was married and I didn't know for months. He hid me and his 'real' life very well or so I thought. When I dug a bit deeper, I also realized that he was not very internet-savvy and kept a social networking site on 'public' view (I wasn't on that site) and I could see him romancing various other women. Two of these women finally contacted me (through a series of comical errors that connected us through the internet) and we talked. Oh boy *sighs*.

    Anyway, I have such mixed feelings about meeting people on-line (is this how you met your fellow?) to having to check up on them when I feel my spidey senses are tingling with untruths. How are we supposed to meet people and not feel guarded? Are there that many players out there? I hated reading his wall and didn't want to read into things but I knew him well enough that he kept the 'surface' interaction friendly but it was the private emails that were revealing. I had been forwarded emails that he wrote to other women and he was saying the same things to a number of us. So sad. Borderline personality disorder, anyone?

    Anyway, I am rambling. I'm sorry for your discovery. Been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh... I feel your pain honey... trust me! I'm starting a "man diet" NO MAS! lol

      Delete
  2. Wow Sarah, I'm really sorry to hear that. You'll do much better next time. Keep your head up girly; I'm rooting for you and hope to see you in Seattle in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And that sounds great, just let me know!

      Delete
  3. Hey Sarah, you really inspire me nd i think ur also very beautiful. Im sorry to hear this new but im sure ull be fine. i need your advice about a girl im in love with. Can you give me specific details on how to attract a relationship with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thank you. You can email me your situation and i can try to help you out believeloa@gmail.com

      Delete