Friday, March 1, 2013

The Secret Works... Here's Proof!

I'm just going to let these pictures speak for themselves. If you'd like to know more about the stories behind them check them out on Instagram (@sarahcentrella) or follow me on Facebook.  These are just a few of the big manifestations I've realized off of my vision board.... if you thought that The Secret or Law of Attraction was a bunch of crap, I hope this makes you reconsider.

A picture is worth a thousand words..... 

Click here to read this amazing story...


Click here to read how I manifested the NFL Ravens

Click here to read my first major manifestation

Read this story on Instagram or my Reality Board
Read this cute story on Instagram or my Reality Board
Click here to read this amazing story

Check out my Pinterest for this story..

~Written by: Sarah Centrella for Thoughts.Stories.Life. 
*This is an interactive blog please leave your comments and thoughts, I will respond :)

2 comments:

  1. wow, I just Love law of attraction <3<3<3
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete